Skills And Tools:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of administrative and support tasks which may be highly confidential and sensitive.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Compiles all documents and briefs the manager regarding contents.
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports, makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents, and forwards materials to manager and staff.
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the manager accordingly.
- Prepares letters and memos in response to incoming mail or calls.
- Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings; takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings as required.
- Reviews, proofreads, and edits documents.
- Coordinates and facilitates the manager’s calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, events… etc.
- Handles import and export associated duties.
- Prepares and submits all requested reports.
- Establishes and maintains various filing and records systems.
Work Location & Conditions:
- Office based, Address: Merghem Industrial Zone, KM 26 Alexandria/Cairo desert road- Street No 1700 Alexandria - Behind Nissan Service center (formerly Mercedes)
- Transportation is provided
- 7 AM - 4:30 PM
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same field; secretarial, office practices or administrative post.
- Suitable Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Mastery of MS Office package (Word, Excel, PPT...etc.)
- Excellent command of English Language, written and spoken
- Excellent translation skills from English to Arabic and vice versa
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good writing and emailing skills
- Must be a resident of Alexandria
- Secretary Office AdministratorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago
- Chairman Office ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago