Skills And Tools:
- Work closely with line managers and pears to manage the needed job analysis and sizing and prepare the job description and job cards.
- Manage the analysis & diagnosis for workflow, jobs and full time equivalence to advice the most effective organization structure and individual competency model that appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic business goals.
- Design and deliver OD initiatives that support building a sustainable high performing team.
- Work closely with people managers to support performance improvement initiatives and identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR
- To support TNA and putting individual development plans in coordination with people managers.
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferable has an HR degree.
- Excellent knowledge of technical OD knowledge,
- Excellent experience in OD initiatives and strong track records.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analyzing and Strategic planning skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position
- Human Resources Supervisor (Te...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago