Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for forecasting activities and methods in order to maintain effective inventory levels
- Recommends forecast material ordering in order to ensure timely availability of material requirements
- They budget the stock value and maintain it.
- They optimize the stock level, classify it and make sure that the stock value meets the needed availability for the clients.
- They work with the engineering department to make sure that technical specifications of the stocks are correct.
- They need to forecast the trends in product consumption to provide the needed number of stocks and its turnover.
- They evaluate the supplier and manufacturer base on their performance and technical ability.
- Proven experience as planning Manager
- Bachelor of engineering
- Knowledge of Intuitive ERP, or other MRP/ERP systems.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in manufacturing industry out which at least 5 years of experience at a leadership level
- Planning SpecialistConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Supply Planner (FMCG)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago