Skills And Tools:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to Office as required by CEO.
- Structure the calendar of events.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- Arrange Central Office and Senior leadership events.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A BACHELOR DEGREE IN COMMERCE
- MORE THAN 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME POSITION
- Fluent IN ENGLISH IS A MUST
- CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
- Personal Assistant / SecretaryConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria7 days ago
- Executive Secretary - CEO Offi...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Admin AssistantGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago