- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for driving & set the business strategies like portfolio pricing strategy, core range assessment & optimization promotion strategies, customer shelving and distribution / range strategic approach and guidelines for each trade channel to unlock brands growth priorities and innovation
- Accountable to deliver on Innovation, Performance and Trust objectives to include: achieving New product launches (innovation) targets, growing our brands ahead of the categories we compete in, the delivery of P&L for assigned brands.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing & Sales & Supply Chain to drive the flawless execution agenda
- Demonstrate GSK values and expectations to drive actions and decisions, role model values and expectations
- Develop and delivers must stock lists by Brand by Channel/Customer. Include active mix principles and recommendations.
- Delivers Price strategy by Brand in partnership with Marketing & Sales and Commex team
- Deliver customer trade margin strategy for each trade channel in partnership with Marketing & Sales & Commex team
- Develop and delivers a promotional strategy and guidelines by Brand, tailored by Channel/Customer where appropriate. Includes depth of price discount, frequency or promotion, maximum volume sold on promotion and ongoing optimization guidance.
- Develop and deliver Brand Level Shelving Strategy to include share of shelf and shelf placement objectives with in the Category Management fundamentals
- Key member of the Innovation Project Team, develops and delivers the Innovation launch plans to include distribution/range targets, shelving, pricing and promotional objectives.
- Deliver Customer selling & Trade stories to sales supporting the execution of the items above and innovation. Includes the triple win position (win for customer, win for shopper and GSK-CH) and financials to sell in.
- Design and deploys all point of sales material (POSM) for in-store execution, leveraging the create provided by marketing. Continuously optimizing approach whilst managing within budget and mange measurement of ROI for all customer related activation.
- Conduct the analytics needed to set and sell in the customer strategies and sales tools for flawlessly execution.
- Develop some customer- specific executions to drive GSK -CH differentiated approach across trade channels and shopper segments
- Has a growth mindset and high learning, people and change abilities.
- Understand and abides by GSK policies and procedures, conducts Management Monitoring.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK