- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Prepare all monthly payroll inputs and final output.
- Maintain the database and employee files.
- Develop forms and process for all employee-related requests/actions.
- Define the policies, rules and operation process in line with RE/MAX22 standards.
- In charge of the administration & communication pf all company benefits, e.g health, life insurance and commissions.
- Support the top management in identifying business challenges using data analysis to help influence changes in operations, processes or programs.
- Support General Manager in investigations, counselling sessions and terminations.
- Follow up on end of probation and contract renewals.
- Manage Real Estate operation and ensure that the company have the tools and support they need to research, track and validate lead generation and qualification.
- Qualify new leads via data sourced or Marketing.
- Generate reports and respond to inquiries regarding data on System.
- Interact between Real Estate Developers and the company's agents to ensure the flow of work and to ensure that they have the necessary support they need.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
RE/MAX started in 1973, RE/MAX has now more than 7,400 independently owned offices, with over 110,000 agents in 100 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX 22
In 2012 also RE/MAX balloon lands in EGYPT!