Skills And Tools:
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for new comers to ensure adherence to personnel filing system.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Filing Hiring documents and contracts.
- Issuing HR Letters.
- Directly communicate with social insurance & labor office
- Navigates and manage data within the time and attendance system
- Processes data related to current employees with respect to Human Resources Forms.
- Handling the attendance tracking, vacation tracking, reports, etc…
- Handles staff attendance and reports.
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Personnel section is a must.
- Good Knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law & Social Insurance procedures.
- Good English reading, writing & speaking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Males only
- Prefer residents Badr City, Al-Shorouk and Al-Obour .
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago