Skills And Tools:
- He/She will be Acting as the initial POC to the CEO, keeps the company organized, boost morale, and increase productivity of the team.
- He/She can take charge and ownership of projects, tasks, administration, or ad-hoc management assignments on behalf of the senior management team.
- Holding the communication with key stakeholders including senior officials and business leaders of trading partners, investors, media, vendors, and key customers.
- Managing the phone line, schedule meetings, managing calendar and and handling travel arrangements of the CEO.
- May be asked to attend or conduct meeting on behalf of the CEO.
- Managing and maintaining a good relationship with other employees within the company is a critical success factor.
- Assisting the CEO with his daily duties as compiling new projects from several project feeds or uploading/submitting them.
- Assisting in compiling deliverables sent to clients and posting them on social media platforms.
- Working hours are 9 am to 6 pm SAT - THU (6 days a week)
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Event planning experience highly desired.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- She must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Office Manager/Executive Secre...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Administration Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo5 days ago