Skills And Tools:
- Receiving hiring requests from the company’s different departments.
- Responsible for the full recruitment activities for all positions across various functions
- Build strong relationships with all business stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Coordinate with our stakeholders to identify recruitment needs and business requirements.
- Source and screen candidates through different channels.
- Perform competency-based interviews for all potential candidates, and identify the best talent for the current or future positions.
- Build and develop a strong partnership with universities' career centers.
- Organize and participate in employment fairs and recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Preparing the monthly recruitment report.
- Create job offers and do the needed Confidential archival.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with OD Functions
- Work knowledge of the Recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to deal with different cultures.
- Excellent user of all Microsoft Applications
- proven experience in talent acquisition for 6 - 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator and Well-organized
- BSc/BA in any discipline
- Very good in English
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago