Skills And Tools:
- Receiving (purchase requisition) from management
- Conducting a search for suppliers that manufacture the required products according to the
requests specified by the administration
- Send emails to targeted suppliers, follow up on receiving responses, and make reports of what
has been reached
- Contributes to the preparation, development and follow-up of the implementation of the
department's policies and procedures
- Provides input into the process of developing and updating procurement policies and
- Prepares and supervises the implementation of policies and procedures related to external
procurement and supplier contracts
- Works on securing quotations from a number of suppliers and prepares a shortlist that
includes the most appropriate offers to facilitate the process of choosing the best offer
- Keeps accurate records of suppliers, contracts, pricing and billing information
- He communicates with the supplier to request samples, follow up on their arrival and sort them,
and write a report on the specifications and quality of the product to be presented to the
- Follows up the procurement and delivery operations in accordance with the contractual terms
- Manages negotiations with suppliers regarding product quality, prices, specifications, payment
method and duration
- Coordinates with the Finance Department regarding cash transfers to suppliers and other
- Coordinates with suppliers and operations management shipping procedures to obtain the best
shipping rates and high-level services
- Measures are recommended to maintain a balance between quality of services, products
offered and price
- Manages strategic relationships with key suppliers to provide competitive prices and best
- Contributes to the development of procurement policies and reviews, improves and develops
- Issues a record showing the supplier's data and constantly searches for new suppliers to get
the lowest prices and the best quality
- Ensures that the supplier is able to fulfill the requirements of purchase orders and quotations
before being approved
- Ensures that all correspondence is processed and submitted in a timely, efficient and accurate
- Follow up the import documents until they arrive from the supplier and hand them over to the
Financial Department for documentation, and then work on them through customs clearance
until they enter the stores.
- +4 Years of Experience in the same field.
- (Medical Supplies field) Experience is a MUST.
- Max Age 30 years old.
- A graduate of Commerce (English Language Department) is required to join the Foreign Procurement Department (experience in the field).
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- A good speaker with negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good with Excel / word / PowerPoint / Outlook / ERP.
- (Ready to travel abroad)
- Able to use search tools.
- Senior Foreign Purchasing Spec... - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria8 days ago
- Sales Executive (Logistics) - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Freight Forwarding Sales Execu... - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Operations Specialist – KSA - Yanbu, Saudi Arabia3 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Purchasing Section Head ( Medi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago