Skills And Tools:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates to ensure achievement of Company objectives.
- Execute selection programs plans, policies and procedure using updated recruiting modules to ensure vacancies are filled in good time and with high quality candidates.
- Identify future opportunities for potential source of recruitment through internships, educational institutions, employment agencies and other sources of applicants to ensure achieving the recruitment plan for the company.
- Fulfill open positions through screening applicants, scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests to ensure achieving recruitment target
- Supervising HR Recruitment system through validating employees’ information’s and audit updating system with all new applicants to ensure accurate documentation of employees’ records
- Administer online recruiting pages and groups through responding employees’ comments to ensure Company excellent presenting
- Create related reports on Periodical basis through tracking, measuring, monitoring performance to provide performance tracking and take decision on improvement opportunities
- University degree preferably in Business Management. In any case a profound knowledge of organizational planning and statistics
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience in an in-house or recruitment agency, managing end to end recruitment campaigns at a variety of levels in same industry.
- Gulf market experience.
- Adept at developing and implementing proactive and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Excellent judgment, and communication.
- Good understanding of assessment and psychometric tools.
- Experience challenging constructively and influencing in a matrix environment.
- Ability to delegate work effectively and develop junior team members.
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago