Skills And Tools:
The Marketing and Sales Manager is responsible for the overall marketing and sales strategy of the company. This includes developing and executing marketing plans, managing the sales team, and generating new business.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that align with the company's overall business goals. This includes identifying target markets, developing marketing messages, and creating marketing materials.
- Manage the sales team and ensure that they are meeting their sales goals. This includes providing training and support, setting goals, and tracking performance.
- Generate new business by identifying and developing new leads. This includes attending trade shows, networking, and cold calling.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers. This includes providing excellent customer service, resolving issues, and upselling and cross-selling.
- Track and analyze marketing and sales data to identify trends and opportunities. This includes using CRM software, conducting surveys, and analyzing website traffic.
- Report on the progress of marketing and sales activities to the management team. This includes providing regular updates on sales goals, leads, and marketing campaigns.
- In addition to the above, Marketing and Sales Managers may also be responsible for the following:
- Developing and managing the company's marketing budget.
- Overseeing the development and production of marketing materials, such as brochures, websites, and advertising campaigns.
- Attending trade shows and industry events.
- Writing and editing marketing copy.
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
The Marketing and Sales Manager must have a strong understanding of marketing principles and practices. They must also be able to work independently and as part of a team. They must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences. They must also be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and sales, preferably in the construction industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM software.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the marketing and sales industry. They will be able to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales. They will also be able to build and maintain relationships with key customers.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for marketing and sales, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Sales Manager (Engineering Bac... - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Property Consultant Team Manag... - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Odoo ERP Sales Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- District Sales Manager - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Sales Team Leader - Sheikh Zayed, Giza16 days ago
- Sales Director ( Real Estate )Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza26 days ago
- Sales Marketing Executive - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- Sales Export Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Business Development Consultan...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- MENA Region Business Developme...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Commercial Director (Real Esta...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago