- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation - Free Meal - Social / Medical Insurance
About the Job
We are looking for a talented Recruiting Officer to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
- Write and post job Ads on career websites
- Contact with potential candidates by using databases and social media via (Phone - E-mail- SMS - What’s App)
- Scheduling candidates for interviews with hiring Managers, presenting job offers and coordinate start dates for new hires.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Interview Scheduling phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Contact with new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring hiring requirements
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Responsible for the filing of new staff offers
- Follow up with the daily applications received through different sourcing channels and recruitment platforms
- Handle works dealing with distributing documents to the concerned departments.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to Senior Recruitment Specialist
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the department head.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Saudi German Hospitals Group is a medical complex; the idea was conceived right from the start to provide special services to the patients with particular consideration to orthopedics and traumatology in respect of those patients who are in KSA, the Gulf and the areas covering...
See all Careers and Jobs at Saudi German Hospital