- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans.
- Responsible for delivering the growth through digital channels.
- Launch and optimize lead-generation campaigns across email, push, SMS, social, display and video channels; suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Keep track on Trends, Market and competitive analysis.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Deploy digital marketing solutions in support of the business strategy.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Conduct web, mobile and social media analysis and manage search engine and social media optimisation, user experience enhancement, and online campaigns resulting in a robust increase in sales and revenue.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Implement tracking and reporting to enable data-driven decision-making (e.g. dashboards).
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Welcome to the world of Emaar
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar
WHO WE ARE
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC; the pioneer of master-planned communities since its inception in 1997. It is listed on the Dubai Financial...