- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance - Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Gather intelligence and perform analyses on brand and category performance.
- Perform detailed analyses on stock targets.
- Monitor performance of internal and external supply chain.
- Sales and Purchases budget forecasting.
- Setting the UPT & VPT target at the beginning of each season for each store.
- Working on replenishments and making other orders to the suppliers (back-orders, special orders or B2B).
- Buying of novelties of each season along with the supplier.
- Inventory management and stock liquidation.
- Perform Pricing for the ordered items and available items.
- Catalogue management and Assortment planning.
- Transfer between stores.
- Ensure that proposal on store purchase budget optimizes sales and stays within End-of-season stock targets.
- Review of assortment of visible stock and SKU density to optimize store space.
- Monitoring the sales performance and building a solid ground for decision-making.
- Proving all needed data and reports for the sales, marketing, finance and supply-chain teams.
- Providing monthly sales summary reports to company management.
- Analyzing brand evolution per channel for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Analyzing brand coverage and evolution per region for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Analyzing returns movement and working on action plans with the sales team to ensure meeting company policy and contract terms.
- Prepares sales forecasts and collects and analyses data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Monitor closely the performance of SKU’s and which categories/collections need to be developed
- Prepare yearly/monthly master plan for sales / production quantities
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team.
- Prepare the purchasing plan for outsourced SKU’s
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Luxury Goods and Jewelry Retail
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...