- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an outdoor sales executive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Will source new sales opportunities and close deals to achieve quotas
- Will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
- Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal & sales team targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
3 to 5 years
- Previous Sales experience is a must, B2B sales is preferred
- Must have corporate Travel experience
- Having a driver's license
- Ability to approach clients and understand their needs
- Passionate about helping others
- Previous experience in CRM would be a plus
Advantages of joining us:
- Great working environment
- A very aggressive commission scheme
- Work/Balance Life
About this Company
We provide unique travel services that lead voyagers to the core of Egypt’s nature, culture and history. With our customized itineraries and travel routes we aim to give travelers a unique experience and flavor of discovering Hidden Egypt, its heritage and its charming...
See all Careers and Jobs at thebestours int.