Skills And Tools:
The Proposal Specialist is responsible for the assessment, planning and on-time completion of assigned Request For Proposal (RFP) projects, consultant questionnaires and other information requests. The Proposal Specialist completes these projects in accordance with client requirements and company standards to help the company win business.
- Review and evaluate various types of sales pre award related documents (i.e., Pre Awards, RFQs, RFPs, Tenders etc.) for compliance with corporate and divisional policies and procedures
- Outline and develop proposals and qualifications in response to RFPs and RFQs
- Plan and execute project requirements for each assigned RFP; manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Review requests for proposal to assess proposal requirements and report results to operations.
- Assess incoming requests for proposal documents to develop answer strategies, plan subject matter resource needs, and schedule production requirements.
- Delegate to each respective functional owner the sections of the RFPs/Tenders that they are accountable for and track the completion of each respective team’s work to ensure all responses are completed, reviewed, prepared for response to meet our customer’s time line allowing for time to complete and deliver our response package.
- Submit completed response package on time as required by our customers. Track responses with buyer follow up to ensure delivery and create metrics.
- Take part in and document debrief sessions and distribute the information to other teams.
- Maintain centralized contract files and a centralized database of reviewed and negotiated agreements and bids.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or legal related field
- Fluent in English is a must
- 2-3 years of experience working at a financial institution
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Commercial and Government contracting experience
- Detail oriented with a high degree of integrity, intensity and involvement
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight schedules and under pressure, both independently and as part of a team. Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative / integrative style of working to reach common goals and objectives
- Must be flexible and receptive to change in the workplace
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and Skills
- Effective planning and problem-solving skills
- Moderate understanding of banking or credit union operations
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Legal CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Legal Affairs SpecialistConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria9 days ago
- Admin & Document ControllerConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo2 days ago
- Legal SecretaryConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo1 day ago