Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings in Golf Area.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers
- BSc in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in related Field.
- Excellent in English Language Speaking, Writing and listening
- Proven Experience in Software Industry
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resource RecruiterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago