Skills And Tools:
Recruitment & Selection:
- Achieve the staffing requirements received from the managerial team.
- Prepare the Job descriptions & identify the core competencies required for the position.
- Prepare & post vacancies on different websites.
- Make screening to the applicants then conduct interviews in coordination with the line managers.
- Make shortlisting according to the relevant job criteria.
- Prepare job offers to new hires.
- Prepare & design contracts for new employees and follow the contract’s renewals.
- Perform all procedures related to employee termination.
- Ensure that all employee’s documents and files are maintained in accordance with legal rules and company policies.
- Prepare forms 1,2&6 and manage all activities related to the social insurance office.
- Prepare the database for employees.
- Follow daily attendance to all employees.
- Prepare different HR reports as required.
- Suggest policies & procedures to the management team to motivate the staff.
- Follow up the implementation of these policies & procedures and ensure they are well communicated to the staff.
Training & Development:
- Prepare & implement a performance management system for all company departments.
- Analyze the performance appraisal forms to set different training plans.
- Recommend training programs to help employees improve their KSA.
- Organize & conduct different training programs.
- Evaluate these programs and report to management.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Prepare monthly salary sheet and calculate the salary deductions or overtime as per the attendance device records.
- Calculate the income tax for the employees on monthly basis.
- Set policies related to the payment method of different kinds of allowances.
- Follow the medical Insurance of the employees with all its details.
- Manage the administration clerks.
- Provide assistance to employees.
- Interview employees & discuss the work-related problems that affect morals and productivity.
- Explain & provide advice to employees about governmental & company rules & policies.
- Handle employees exit interview
- 7 years experience in the HR field especially in construction companies.
- BSc in commerce, law.
- HR professional certificates/diplomas.
- Full knowledge of Labor law, social insurance law, and income tax law.
- English proficiency.
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo3 days ago
- Sr. Payroll and Personnel Spec...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 hours ago