Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources OKRs and initiatives are realized.
- Will ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. S/he will be responsible for providing sound advice to the senior management and HR team on all related subjects.
- Must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments, ensure that all employees’ and business needs are being met and are aligned, and ensure the corporate culture is maintained and engaging.
- Will be responsible for leading and directing different HR functions, including Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning and Development, and COMP&Ben.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives aligned with the HR and overall business strategy.
- Develop and maintain a human resources system, dashboard, and reporting.
- Supervise the benefits plan for all the team members and work on solving all the team members’ problems.
- Review the Comp & ben calculations, make the needed audits and/or revision, and make the needed amendments.
- Manage and supervise the learning and development plan, define the budget, and ensure the ROI.
- Supervise the Performance Review model and ensure proper implementation using best practices in the SAS industry.
- Manage the manpower planning and review the recruitment, and ensure engaging customers (employers and job seekers) journeys starting from the onboarding.
- Advise in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Supervise, lead, and manage all the HR team members and gives them the needed guidance.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues .
- Manage the recruitment and selection process .
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital .
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization .
- Nurture a positive working environment .
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program .
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs .
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics .
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management .
- Minimum +10 Years of experience in the same field and 5 :10 years as a HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (AUC Graduates Only)
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of labor law and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of the Social Insurance law and regulations .
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases and HR best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of different grading systems, job families, and Com &Ben .
- Familiarity with an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning system, Odoo.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago