Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
-Maadi, CairoPosted 2 months ago
113Applicants for1 open position
- 16In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidates’ information, including CVs., portfolios and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or any equivalent.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- 3 - 6 years of experience .
- Construction background is a must.
- Time management and attentive to details.
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago