Skills And Tools:
- Attracting applicants & creating a database of CV's for applicants matching with the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this database.
- Manage the performance appraisal paperwork.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any relevant field
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago