Personnel Section Head
-10th of Ramadan City, SharqiaPosted 2 months ago
129Applicants for1 open position
- 14In Consideration
- 98Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensure the implementation of established payroll and personnel policies and procedures while identifying and communicating any opportunities for improvement in existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and other relevant regulations.
- Ensure the proper calculations of employee’s social insurance, income taxes and other relevant deductions.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of an efficient personnel filing system.
- Manage personnel daily operations and activities and improve human relations within the Company.
- Manage subordinates and provide them with guidance, support and informal feedback towards the achievement of the Personnel Section objectives and plan.
- Manage the establishment and maintenance of an efficient personnel filing system.Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full respect of procedures.
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance,…)
- Responsible for maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies.
- Responsible for siting and implementing the related policies and procedures, and very keen to keep it implemented.
- Responsible for all the personnel issues.
- Responsible for organizing, securing, and maintaining all files, records in accordance with policies and procedures archiving and retaining employee files as required by law.
- Review the Employee social insurance regarding forms 1, 2 and 6.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Adjust requested disciplinary actions comply with Egyptian Labor Law under HR Manager Supervision.
- Maintain regular correspondences with workforce offices to provide them with required documents and information.
- Maintain Time (Time & Attendance System) including set up of all users, updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, updating all data base.
- Responsible for all attendance management activities and its effects on the payroll.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Hands-on experience with HR software.
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of labor legislation.
- Payroll and Personnel Section ...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Payroll and Personnel Section ...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo1 month ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago