Skills And Tools:
Our HR specialist is required to apply Labor Law in the areas of personnel record keeping, and Personnel documents processing and related personnel transactions functions
- Creates and update employees profiles
- Directly communicate with social insurance & labor office
- Navigates and manage data within the time and attendance system
- Processes data related to current employees with respect to Human Resources Forms.
- Files and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars.
- A University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Personnel section is a must.
- Very Good experience in Social Insurance documents, governmental offices relations, Labor Office & paperwork.
- Good Knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law & Social Insurance procedures.
- Very Good English reading, writing & speaking skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
Other Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Very well organized.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Punctual with good communication skills & team player