Skills And Tools:
- Implements the overall recruiting strategy and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, recommend and implements changes to the recruitment process.
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases and different channels.
- Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conducts interviews’ and filters candidates for open positions
- Follow up on the relationship between the company and the governmental bodies.
- Following up on the implementation of the approved work regulations regarding attendance, leave, and overtime.
- Preparing and organizing documents and files of employees and preparing contracts.
- Follow up and record annual leave for employees.
- Create records of personnel affairs.
- Follow up and organize work contracts.
- Managing all of the Training procedures like Training Needs Assessment, Training plan, Training Implementation, Training evaluation.
- Set, Control & negotiate the training budget, and Performing Training ROI.
- Conduct all issues relevant to the payroll system (Attendance, absence, penalties, new hires, bank accounts, resignations, annual increases, overtime, loans, social insurance & wages tax, etc.) on a monthly basis to ensure full reconciliation with the financial department.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years (Recruitment, Training, OD, Personnel),
- Work Location: October
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Attractive package & Annual Bonus.
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago