Skills And Tools:
Marketing Director is responsible for leading all offline and social media marketing activities to achieve optimal customer satisfaction, sales and showroom traffic. she manages the relationship with the advertising agency, product management, online and retail teams for the planning and forecasting of all marketing projects and campaigns.
- Transforms policies, strategies and objectives into long, medium and short-term Marketing plans that support current KPI's, (Improving CSI levels, meeting budgeted store traffic numbers, improving the brand image of ASG company, and enhancing the customer experience through well trained employees).
- Developing of strategy & concept for our brands across all categories, including price positioning, packaging, etc...
- Partners in the preparation of annual Marketing business plans, including objectives, strategies, action plans and target dates and present the status periodically.
- Maintains and utilizes sales and market information to develop marketing strategy including; price positioning of each product, pricing and discount strategy, review of the product portfolio within each product group, brand and segment to optimize margins and stock levels. Recommends effective strategies to promote products and services.
- Holds leadership position in development and implementation of customer loyalty programs and measurement, inclusive of Loyalty programs, Customer Satisfaction Indexes, Customer Care both from the management of the Call Center as well as the in-store Customer Care departments.
- Develops and implements effective marketing programs including advertising and promotion programs with all product groups and major supplier support and adjusts strategy (both ATL & B T L) and tactics to increase effectiveness. Utilize Databases to measure the effectiveness of those programs.
- Create and sell out effective POP/Marketing/RetaiI space programs to suppliers — in line with store traffic, benchmarking with competition, with the aim of generating additional revenue for AE business.
- Develops and implements systems and methodology for collection and analysis of market information regarding competitors' activities and share, competitors' pricing and discount programs, specifications and features of competitive products in comparison with own agencies products, customer preferences, market spend, etc.
- Establishes and maintains proactive relationships with industry influencers, key community strategic partners, and product suppliers in order to utilize these relationships in achieving market and marketing objectives.
- Partners with other departments to develop data and strategies to assist Product Management Teams in maximizing negotiations with suppliers on a dynamic basis.
- Manages the relationship with in-house and external advertising agencies to ensure cost effective and timely implementation of quality advertising campaigns and monthly catalogue.
- Reviews agreed plans for showrooms merchandizing, window displays and in-store promotions in coordination with sales & product management to ensure realization of maximum revenue from retail space.
- Develops and implements branding campaigns and in-store POS signage and materials. Assures brand consistency.
- Plans and measures strategies to improve return on ad and promotional spending and efficiency of marketing programs.
- Develops and implement strategies to reach target customers through various media with the aim Of increasing customer traffic.
- Partners with WRM to develop and implement systems to identify sales opportunities or problems and marketing opportunities that will increase sales / market penetration.
- Partners with Product Management & suppliers on new product launches and transition strategies to effectively maximize sales and minimize margin degradation.
- VM and planograming in collaboration with category teams
- Supporting the Store development team in the new store look & feel project
- Social Media strategy, execution and monitoring
- CRM marketing project
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing, Business Administration). MBA is preferred
- At least 10 years' of relevant marketing experience. Experience of the retail market, especially electronics, apparel and consumables is an asset, but related consumer industries will also be considered.
- Management Experience
- Has at least 5 years' experience of leading a team
- Must have worked on digital marketing initiatives and have a good understanding of this discipline
- Regional Experience
- Must have experience of working in Emerging Markets. Experience of the Middle East is a clear advantage.
- Computer Literacy
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other related business software e.g. SAP & Business Objects
- Marketing Manager (MARKET LEAD...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Sales Spec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Trade Marketing Manager ( Food...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago