Senior B2B Content SpecialistPosted 16 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Sr. B2B Marketplace Content & Sales support works closely with the e-commerce manager and the rest of the B2B marketplace Account managers to ensure content quality and consistency, maximize visibility, and maximize sell through rates on the various B2B marketplaces where our products are sold including but not limited to: Amazon, Jumia, Noon, Mitcha, TFK and others. His/Her job is also to provide insights and intelligence on competitors listing on these marketplaces to suggest/make changes to increase our B2B sales.
The person in this role will be receiving the master catalog for all products from the Content team. His/Her role will then be to disseminate and distribute this content in relevance to the various marketplace platforms we sell through, utilizing highest SEO techniques, ensuring all attributes are filled with quality, cross linking products for cross selling opportunities, in both languages – English and Arabic.
All content related activities across all channels are executed with the eye on the end result which is to increase sales through our B2B channels.
Therefore the discipline of checking the various figures published on the backend of the marketplace is necessary to monitor the impact of content changes on the sales. A+ content required from marketplaces such as Amazon, Noon and Jumia is a core part of the job requirements. Mastering the content management tools and sellers dashboard are key to the success of the person.
Planning & Monitoring:
- Creates the products that are sold on each B2B marketplace through the relevant backend management tool of each utilizing the master catalog data provided by the content team.
- Upload and publish A+ content in the cases of Amazon, Jumia and noon.
- Acts as the communication hub for catalog updates for marketplaces where we have no access to their backend and sends the updated product catalog to their content SPOC (single point of contact).
- Monitor traffic and sales to improve and enhance content continuously.
- Share insights about competitors with the B2B sales team and suggest improvements. Content related improvements are to be executed by Him/Her immediately.
- Uses search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in each marketplace platform to improve findability and visibility of our products.
- Responsible for the daily update of stock across drop-shipping channels
- Work closely with B2B sales team to create promotions on various marketplaces and manage our messages across a vendor's marketing calendar (visual, content, messages, ads,..etc) through creating graphics through our content team
- Prepare product catalog presentation for the B2B sales team to consume and place various marketplace orders based on
- Creates content for CARINA’s products to be published on a number of market places, such as Jumia, Noon and Amazon.
- Writes fluently in both languages Arabic and English following best practices and latest trends.
- Ensures the B2B sales team are enabled to sell well due to products and sales performance of our published catalog on the marketplace.
- Provides insightful input to B2B sales team related to competitors on marketplace: range of products, user behavior where relevant and content differentiators.
Thinks creatively and collaborates with sales team to position products differently to maximize sales and optimize performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- A diploma in Digital Marketing is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in such a field.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fashion Retail Background preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to come up with creative ideas
- Time-management skills
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Digital Marketing ExecutiveDiamond - Haram, Giza16 days ago
- Business Support Specialist (T... - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Sales Representative at Walk o... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 days ago
- Corporate Sales Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Vendor Acquisition Specialist - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Sales Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Sales Specialist - Badr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant- Re... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Sales (B2B)HSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Dokki, Giza23 days ago
- Content CreatorFind my Helper - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistDPM - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Senior Marketplace Accounts Ma...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Digital Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- B2B SalesConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- B 2 B Sales ExecutiveEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- senior salestraxl - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago