- Experience Needed:
4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an operation manager for our new branch in Cairo, who will be able to:
- Manage and direct our employees to achieve business targets.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner, ad conduct meeting with our clients regularly.
- Manage and moderate all of our social media accounts.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment for the staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
4 to 7 years
About this Company
Options Is a start-up company that provides premium assistance to Clients based in North America. Our services range from E. Client follow-ups, customer service & support, scheduling & booking appointments, book keeping, online research, database entries, data...
See all Careers and Jobs at Options