- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the area.
- Partners with customers/distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer's personnel, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives.
- Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Monitors outside (or inside) sales performance.
- Provides coaching and development activities necessary to ensure successful execution of plans.
- Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and SE's.
- Assists staff in dealing with specific target audiences such as distributors, contractors, industrial, and utilities.
- Coordinates sales activities in area with other areas and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
- Negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric