- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
As a business unit sales coordinator, you will provide support to the Sales Business Unit Lead ensuring the effective provision of administrative support to the business unit, maintaining concise records and detail of CBRE’s correspondence.
You will also support the Business Development Manager in the development, writing, and production of bespoke and winning tenders. This role requires the ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities
Sales Support Co-ordinator duties:
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires as requested and keep the Business Development Manager(s) fully updated on progress
- Conduct customer research and due-diligence on prospects as required, creating an information pack
- Identify, review, evaluate and understand the requirements of identified business opportunities and suggest successful strategies for response. This includes completing the New Bid Template
- Write bespoke and specific bid responses within allocated bids and provide support for other team members as appropriate
- Attendance at tender site visits, client meetings and preparation of presentations where necessary
- Raise the company profile by organizing (and where necessary, representing CBRE at) industry events, networking events and promoting an image of professionalism always.
- Assisting with preparation of materials for marketing events, presentations and client meetings
Business Unit Coordinator Duties:
- Providing administrative support to the business unit management and contract support team to include:
- Day to day admin, including photocopying, typing and taking telephone messages
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the central contract filing for the business unit.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports for both internal and external customers
- When required, attending meetings to take notes or minutes and ensure follow up action undertaken
- Organizing/ coordinating team and contract review meetings
- Arranging training courses for business unit support staff and contract managers.
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Recreational Facilities and Services
Person Specification and Key Competencies
- Excellent command in English (essential)
- Good basic education, which will include an English and Maths qualification. (essential)
- Higher educational qualifications (desirable).
- Very proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint (essential).
- Experience in using InDesign and Finance Support Systems. (desirable)
- Experience of a similar role in business (essential).
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS