- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Strategy & Planning:
- Works in close partnership with the country and divisional teams to develop and drive integrated Marketing and Communications plans in alignment with the business objectives and priorities.
- Leads the development and execution of strategies related to external, internal and public affairs communications for Egypt, Pakistan, LEVANT & NWA region consisting of 6 markets in total (Egypt, Pakistan, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco & Algeria).
- Oversees all PR and media relations engagement and activity across the Egypt, Pakistan, LEVANT & NWA region and responsible for managing relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Ability to determine the right media mix to use in support of planned product/service launches and corporate announcements
- Leads the creation of communication materials for internal and external audiences (e.g. customers, regulators, merchants, media, employees and sales force) including, press releases, internal and external briefing documents, speeches, sales materials and content for use on social media channels.
- Manages annual events calendar for Egypt, Pakistan, LEVANT & NWA markets and holds responsibility for overseeing execution/delivery of all relevant events.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Leads local strategy development and execution of both Mastercard-led and non-Mastercard partner-led philanthropic programs to increase visibility and drive employee engagement
- Manages all relevant suppliers/partner relationships across the Egypt, Pakistan, LevantEVANT & NWA region (PR Agency, Event Management Agency, etc)
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with strategic external stakeholder groups (e.g. communication departments of banks, merchants, mobile operators, media partners, community leaders and governments)
- Serves as a trusted counselor on issues related to communications and reputation
- Works collaboratively with Middle East and Africa Regional Communications and Worldwide Communications teams to support initiatives and projects
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard