- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Constellation Consulting Group (CCG) is open for talented professionals to join our team.
- As seasoned consultants, we’re cognizant of having an environment that gives employees a good balance between work and lifestyle.
- CCG fields a highly accomplished team of seasoned consultants with unique expertise in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence & Analytics (BIA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) arenas.
- Our “Constellation Way” implementation approach offer the unique opportunity to demonstrate and apply business prowess combined with technical capabilities at some of the most innovative clients.
- CCG is now seeking a highly motivated Consultants to join our Salesforce CRM Practice.
- Works with project manager to deliver day to day activities
- Multi-tasking and ability to work between projects
- Participation in Requirement Gathering, Design & Training (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Participation in Application Development, Documentation, Testing
- Ensure projects are successfully implemented (technically) with high quality within project timelines
- Willing to learn new technologies as and when needed
- Ability to work in team or independently (as needed)
- Ability to Lead the technical team (Principal Consultants)
- Supporting customer and handling complex support queries
- Training and supporting junior team members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Being the go to person for consultants and other junior members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
2 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer and Network Security Consulting Services Marketing and Advertising
- Strong understating of Salesforce platform and data structure
- Expertise in Salesforce products especially Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with at least 2-8 years of experience
- Hands on expertise with APEX, point-and-click configuration, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components (desired)
- Integration experience using APIs, middleware
- Solution Design and Application Architecture skills
- Relevant experience ranging from 2 to 8 years
- Experience should comprise of exposure to at least 2-4 full project life cycles (Development projects)
- Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces
- Should be open to extensive short term and long-term travels
- Should be open to work on Support assignments whenever needed
- Good communication skills as he/she will be needed to communicate with the onsite team, customer and deliver with optimum quality. Superior written and oral communication skills are essential. A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Should be able to work with minimum guidance.
- Should be thorough with the Project Life cycle, Documentation at every stage of the project.
- Team Player
At least two certifications from the following list:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator/Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant