- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You'll be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that's growing rapidly and changing constantly.
- Help lead a team of front-line support representatives to provide world-class support to our community of users.
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners and answer any questions that come your way in a fast moving environment
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber's community and provide feedback to the rest of the company.
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics.
- Dive deep into the performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data--driven actions to increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service.
- Ensure the collaboration of our engineering and operation teams to improve internal tools and user experience.
- Leading operational excellence projects.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber