Planning & Monitoring Process:
- Provide expert technical guidance and act as an internal consultant / trusted advisor on initiatives related to organization design and large – scale change management. Building out specific tactics and interventions for project teams to implement.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Staff Performance Management Strategy delivering against agreed performance measures and project plans to lead the integration and embedding of Key Success Factors .
- Monitors & constantly improves the effectiveness of existing OD programs to ensure overall impact and value. Establishes, tracks & reports OD metrics to measure organizational impact based on established goals and timelines.
- Takes full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives across the Region.
- Leads, directs and has full management accountability for OD staff with an emphasis on talent management and succession planning in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
- Partner with internal Talent Management leaders to ensure alignment of the Development function to all other HR efforts.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and clear assessment centers process.
- Manages workload assessments and Manpower Planning.
- Prepare and deliver presentations connecting strategic objectives with a variety of data sources (including business performance) and external insights to influence stakeholders. Enable stakeholders to engage with business audiences about programs, initiatives and changes by providing subject matter expertise and guidance
- Lead the implementation of the performance management program and all aspects of organizational development.
- Monitor and develops Performance Management System and diagnoses the potential organizational problem areas, assist in solving them and align it with organizational goals.
- Contribute to OD Strategy and provide advice on the implications for the organization.
Operation Excellence Process:
- Proactively addresses and responds to OD issues by bringing key partners together to assess root causes and performance gaps. Providing advice and develops interventions about impacts resulting from whole organization changes.
- Setting and improving the structures focus on individual development plans for key employee groups.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Observe and supervise BU OD’s Section Tasks & Activities.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Manage all BUs employee communication meetings and provide feedback on each site climates.
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goal.
Customer Satisfaction Process:
- Influence stakeholders to adopt and embed changes required for the success of OD programs and initiatives
- Boost employee morale by linking performance with compensation.
- Identifies and implements ways to make project/program delivery more efficient and streamlined
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. through assisting in the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- Supports automation of OD Processes within assigned region.