Skills And Tools:
- Act as a primary contact to customers.
- The operations coordinator deals with all internal operations, their responsibilities include running placement tests in all of our branches, organizing entering/exiting of the classes, and ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- A high level of creativity and performance is expected. It is always accountable to a manager or head of a department.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time by following up and coordinating with all departments to track down the pending and late tasks.
- Create and submit operational reports of the classes and diplomas.
- The Operations Coordinator assists the operations manager, chief executive officer (CEO).
- Perform other related duties.
- Perform the administrative and logistics tasks associated with the branches.
What's unique about our company?
- A unique chance to be in contact with all the start-ups and entruerpneurs in the greek campus.
- Career Path and salary increase in 6 months.
- Gym access at the campus, Ping-Pong, Chess, Risk, and Monopoly.
- Annual Fun Trips and regular outings.
- Unlimited paid vacations depending on the business need.
- Friendly management team.
- Great team spirit and working environment.
- Strategy workshops where full team participating in deciding where the company should go.
- Good administrative, organizational, office management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
- Very good computer skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well-organized, customer, and detail-oriented.
- Previous experience in the educational field is preferred.