Skills And Tools:
- Forecast hiring needs and ensures the recruitment process runs smoothly
- Make all the recruitment and selection activities ( create job ads, screen CVs, conduct first interviews, and process evaluations
- Devising new, innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and selection processes of top-tiered talent for all open positions.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Create/update JDs for all positions inside the organization to ensure clear job purpose, qualifications, and competencies required for the job.
- Maintaining and supporting evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help us refine our recruitment processes.
- Give offers to the accepted candidates.
- Sign the offers & prepare the HR papers for the newly hired employees.
- Facilitate & follow up on the onboarding of new hires
- Manage the analysis & diagnosis for workflow, jobs, and full-time equivalence to advise the most effective organization structure and individual competency model to be aligned with strategic business goals.
- Design and deliver OD initiatives that support building a sustainable high-performance team.
- Work closely with people managers to support performance improvement initiatives and identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Oversee the annual appraisal process, monitor compliance with the timetable, and work with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- Contribute to developing policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR
- Provide general support to the other HR functions when needed.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is a must
- HR diploma or certificate is a must
- from 4-7 years in the same position
- Experience in mass hiring is a must
- Experience in the training industry or similar industry is preferable
- A fluent English speaker is a must
- Proficient computer user especially the Microsoft Office package
Skills & Abilities:
- Passionate about Recruitment
- Excellent oral, and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent flexibility and sense of ownership
- Able to manage a varied workload
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes
- Strong decision-making skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team to meet the deadlines
- Toddler's English Teacher - (M... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Math TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Science TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Online Arabic Instructor - مدر... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistThe Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Recruitment and OD SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago