Skills And Tools:
Personal Assistant to CEO
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to Office as required by CEO.
- Structure the calendar of events.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- Arrange Central Office and Senior leadership events.
- Females only
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent Communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Flexibility in working hours
- Bachelor Degree in administration
- Age 25-35 years.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- University degree.
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Personal Assistant / SecretaryConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria7 days ago