Skills And Tools:
- Assist in Writing, revising, editing and proofreading company Policies and procedures and related documents as needed.
- Formulates departments and employees’ Key Performance Indicators based on the objectives in order to measure employees’ performance in an accurate manner to support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Develops and updating job descriptions through job analysis to help articulate the most important job duties needed from an employee.
- Assists with development/implementation of performance evaluation and rewards systems.
- Identifies training and development needs and creating the TNA through interviews with employees, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with unit managers.
- Participates in surveys to ensure pay scale complies with changing laws and regulations and meets organizations objectives and assist in benchmarking positions against market to ensure competitive compensation.
- Coordinates employee recognition programs and events.
- Participates in the development of policy and documentation.
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance improvement plans (PIPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses TOWN TEAM training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation, and management development.
- Maintains employee-training records.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks and standardized reports.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develops HR documents, including evaluation forms and experience letters.
- Implements the training plan with respect to the allocated budget and preparing a quarterly progress report of its implementation.
- Supports in Creating organizational charts and headcount reports.
- Helps monitor the organization culture so that it supports the attainment of TOWNTEAM goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in Human Resources position.
- HR certificate/diploma is a must.
- Tanta resident
- OD SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya6 days ago
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya6 days ago
- HR Intern - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- HR Lead - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Smouha, Alexandria21 days ago
- Payroll & Personnel Team Leade...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Spec... - Katameya, Cairo1 month ago
- Talent Acquisition & Training ... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Specialist - Ready Mix - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior OD & Performance specia...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia16 days ago