Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Manage the performance management activities for the employees, including performance planning, monitoring, and end-of-year performance assessment and performance development to ensure the performance of all employees is as expected.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issue
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Time Management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Can work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient computer user especially Microsoft Office package
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent English
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo4 days ago