Digital Marketing ManagerPosted 11 days ago
84Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Support the sales team to develop powerful digital strategies for pitching.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm new and innovative content strategies.
- Evaluate the team and work on development plans accordingly.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferred min of 10 years.
- Preferred 2-4 years of experience in leading digital performance teams and/or managerial level.
- V.good English proficiency.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago