Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments.
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Maintain executive agenda and assist in planning appointments, Executive Manager meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Follow up with department managers about tasks & Plan project and analyze this report.
- Ability to develop comprehensive reports
- Females only
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Front Office Manager (Hotels) ...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria19 hours ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza19 hours ago