Skills And Tools:
Responsibility 1: Assist in carrying out Egypt Mission national and international personnel administration:
- Archive and compile the National employees’ personnel files (personal data, contractual documents, Job description, signed TCE and IR, IAP, POL, contracts, disciplinary actions, appraisals…) and make sure all documents are present, identify the missing documents, make sure the check list is present and documented.
- Collect and check all HR forms received by the HR department (leave request, advance request…)
- Draw up employment contracts and amendments under HR officer supervision
- Ensure that all employees sign the payslips every month and transmit it to finance department for recording
- Prepare official letters (employee certificate, etc.) and any other documents requested from supervisor
- Archive and file expatriates’ documents (contracts, mission orders, job profiles, leave requests, etc.). Alert in case of document missing or outdated.
- Organize and manage staff inductions for both National and International staff under HR supervision
- Organize the filing system by ensuring that all files are labelled, and old files are archived.
- Update the leave follow up sheet for National staff on monthly basis and inform employees of their balance.
- Follow up and solve any case with the health insurance company
- Upon HR Officer request, liaise with external institutions (health insurance, social security, income tax department)
- Assist in the preparation of any required report
Responsibility 2: Support in the management of the recruitment processes:
- Prepare vacancy announcement and publication under HR Officer supervision
- Ensure that all Vacancies shared on the HR board
- Perform 1st screening of the CVs
- Contact candidates for test and interview
- Organize the required arrangement for the test and prepare the schedule
- Communicate with the unsuccessful candidate and inform the successful candidate
- Update part of the recruitment follow-up table on a monthly basis
- Organize the required arrangements with the line managers for the new employee’s induction.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
Responsibility 3: Assist in the management of appraisal processes:
- Coordinate and facilitate the management of the appraisal processes including the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Follow up on national staff appraisal with managers
- File appraisals in individual files
Responsibility 4: Assist in the management of training processes:
- Develop training providers database
- Oversee general administrative duties, such as coordinating enrollment, scheduling class times and locations and sending invitation information to all trainees
- Support the HR Officer for monitoring the training plan
- Coordinate team building events in link with the Country Manager
- Assist the HR officer in any other tasks that may not be described in the Job description and yet may participate in the achievement of the settled objectives within the individual action plan
- University Degree in HR or business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 1 year of practical experience in related field
- Good organization skills
- Good oral, written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Time Management
- Writing and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with internal and external parties
- Being self-motivated, focused and trust worthy
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic and a very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR & Administrative SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago