Skills And Tools:
Recruitment Duties and responsibilities
- Execute all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Create and implement all strategic reports of recruitment.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with external advertising and recruitment agencies to support the recruitment process.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that the recruitment and selection process operates effectively.
- Execute the process for the placing of advertisements for all internal and external vacancies.
- Negotiate contracts with external advertising and recruitment consultants to secure the most favorable terms for the organization.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the organization to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally through in-house magazines, the Internet and notice boards.
- Draft copy for external advertisements, decide appropriate media for external advertisements and negotiate advertising space with selected media.
- Create the manpower plan
- Make a pool of candidates ( Fresh data )
- Interview potential Candidates to identify those suitable for shortlisting.
- Carry out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Prepare all documentation relating to appointments including offer and rejection letters for all seniority and managerial positions
Learning and development Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake regular assessments of training needs and develop a program to meet identified needs.
- Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
- Keep managers and staff informed of internal and external training and development opportunities.
- Arrange internal training and development programs, using external suppliers and consultants as required to meet identified training needs.
- Develop and monitor the company’s training budget to ensure that the best quality of training and development is provided within the established budget.
- Oversee the development of effective processes for the evaluation of all training and development provided.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the training and development field to ensure that the company continues to take advantage of best practice.
- Oversee the maintenance of all necessary training and development records
- Build the internal Skills Inventory
Performance Management Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct Workshops in order to collect the painful of current performance system
- Assist in Launching the new performance management system
- Conduct awareness session about the performance management system
- Design and collect the performance reports
- Develop and oversee the individual KPIs
- Find the training needs based on the performance appraisal
- Deliver the final report of merit increase in cooperation with the payroll and personnel head
- 4 Years of HR experience.
- HR Certificate / Diploma is preferable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good English language.
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya14 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago