Skills And Tools:
- Preparing payroll operations monthly, including entering or verifying changes in the SAP system, Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, and any related variables in a timely and accurate preparation of payroll data.
- Ensuring payroll documents and transactions match the totals in the payroll system
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Preparing HR letters to open a bank account for new employees.
- Revise employee attendance in all departments, processing the attendance records/overtime and other documents needed in the system.
- Update manpower data after hiring and resignation
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, attrition, absenteeism rates …. etc.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation and social insurance.
- Ensure the documentation of all related actions such as penalties, deductions, transfers, promotions
- Ensure employee information and changes in employment status is up to date in the HR internal system (SAP Success Factor).
- Hands-on experience with HR software (SAP) one year at least of proven SAP experience.
- Proven experience as an accountant is a Must
- Proven advanced certificate in excel is a Must
- At least one-year SAP experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Solid knowledge of Egyptian labor law, social insurance & taxes rules
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with accurate results
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel mastering
- Ability to think analytically, detailed oriented, be result-oriented and take initiative
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills both in Arabic and English
- Solid understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Strong knowledge of tax, wage laws and payroll procedures.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Deadline for application: Thursday, 25 Jan 2023 (Midnight Cairo Time). Kindly note that applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted, Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- HR Senior Recruitment Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt24 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia24 days ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Payroll & Benefits SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Personnel & Payroll SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- HR team leader "Payroll"Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago