Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up on the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employee termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Prepare the memo's regarding releasing the salaries, deserved payments for current and resigned staff.
- Issuing HR Letters.
- Keep good relations and communication channels with concerned governmental authorities; this includes the Labor Office and Insurance Authority in order to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company.
- Administer termination procedures by exiting terminated employees out of the system and accomplish required documents and make financial Settlement and papers to ensure updated and accurate employee database
- 1+ years of experience are most welcome to apply
- Males Only.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Max age: 26
- Hard worker, passionate and excellent team player
- Excellent English
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with excellent results
- Able to deal with different cultures and personalities.
- Payroll & Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago
- Payroll And Personnel Speciali...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago