Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for HR functions; “Recruitment, Performance Management, personnel & Payroll, OD, Training & Development, ".
- Develop and implement people's policy and process solutions to address risks and opportunities and align with HR strategy and plans.
- Lead and influence change with and across areas to support the implementation of major change initiatives.
- Train and coach managers to manage performance on an ongoing basis and to have honest and straight performance conversations.
- Coach managers to communicate clearly to employees on performance and reward matters, seeking to avoid conflict.
- Ensure that policies, processes, and information technology are fit for purpose, in service of efficient and effective delivery, and flexible enough to respond to changing service needs.
- Develop an in-year plan to fulfill resourcing and talent needs in one or more specific areas (including external and internal resourcing).
- Manage resourcing and talent processes, ensuring they are fit for purpose to deliver required outcomes.
- Implement and manage the organization-wide succession planning process and methodology, ensuring integration across other critical people processes.
- Collect and analyze data on the capability and learning needs of the organization.
- Identify team and individuals capabilities levels and gaps within teams that affect organizational performance.
- Assess the capabilities of potential future leaders in the development against the organization’s future challenges.
- Make sure to build a fun and healthy work environment.
- Set benefits strategies for the employees such as annual trips, Iftar Ramadan, and Quarterly hangouts.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is highly needed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within HR and previous managerial position experience.
- Very good knowledge of labor laws and legal compliance & Taxes.
- Very good Command of Speaking and Written English.