Skills And Tools:
- Provide executive and administrative support to Chairman & CEO.
- Maintain the executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes updates.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them.
- Write letters for the Chairman and CEO.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Make travel arrangements for executives & Stuff.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare CEO invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties.
- Organize and present information timely and accurately.
- Organize the CEO’s calendar and arrange meetings.
- Remind the Chairman & CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Handling personal needs of the Chairman & CEO.
- It is also requested from the office Manager to work for a wealthy family or individual, instead of for a corporation. If this is the case, the work of the office manager may also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks, such as ensuring MOTs are up to date or hiring cleaners.
- Monitoring the implementation of the facility's cleaning and maintenance schedules to guarantee a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Males only.
- Maximum age is 30.
- Experience in the same field is a must.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo1 day ago