Skills And Tools:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment, and road safety management system.
- University degree in Engineering
- 10- 12 years experience.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Good analytical abilities.
- Well organized and Follow up skills.
- Negotiation, Planning, Problem-solving, Communication, and leadership skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Deputy Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago
- Operations Manager - MallConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago