Skills And Tools:
- Achieve sales around 30M EGP over year
- Day- to-day operations
- Responsible on day-to-day operations of deliveries to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with customer requirements and company processes and procedures.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets and new customers.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Arrange orders and delivery.
- Receive deliveries.
- Handle payments and financials to meet sales agreements and department requirements
- Follow up on sales orders agreements cycle approvals and 24/7 operations/deliveries to meet customer and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Lead the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Sales to meet Savola and department requirements, policies and standards
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG industry.
- Good and English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications Oracle users is preferable.
- 1-2 Years relevant experience in Sales
- Sales Data Analyst "Sales Forc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Corporate Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo3 days ago