Skills And Tools:
- Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Processes all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Assists in engagement programs and other employee relations work.
- Maintains HR information records and compiles reports from the database.
- Responsible for health insurance, and monthly payroll variables.
- Handles the contracts renewal procedures.
- Handles employees attendance, working hours, vacations & permissions, business missions, etc.
- Provides statistical information and reports as requested.
- Prepares social insurance forms (form 1, form 2 - form - others)
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the same field
- Background in labor law and other government compliance regulations.
- Very good command with the English language
- Excellent in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- High level of communication skills.
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR Recruitment & Personnal Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago